October 11, 2011

What I'm Feeling

I'm watching this show called Taxi Cab Confessions. Sometimes I wish I had the nerve to get on national TV and bare my soul the way some of those people do...I bet it's so very liberating.

Feeling very womanly tonight...wanting to be kissed, touched, held, loved in only the way he knows how to love me - you know - all those things he does to make me feel so special. Took a nice hot shower and now I'm smelling all sweet in my Cashmere Mist, feeling all Sillkky smooth, wearing something real special...Yeah I'm wanting him to purify my soul in the worse way.

Just the thought of him brings this big ole smile to my face - God he's so beautiful...no not just to look at! His soul and his spirit are beautiful. He has a smile that lights up the room and just warms every corner of my heart. He has a spirit that is so sweet. He has a heart the size of America - giving and generous to a fault...yeah I know, he sounds to good to be true - but he is...and he's mine!

I am thanking God daily for the gift he has sent me in Sillkk...the sweetest love I've ever known.

1 comment:

  1. "God he's so beautiful...no not just to look at! His soul and his spirit are beautiful. He has a smile that lights up the room and just warms every corner of my heart. He has a spirit that is so sweet. He has a heart the size of America - giving and generous to a fault..."

    That is so beautiful! That's what I'm holding out for,
    praying for. Someone who makes me feel like that!

    I know they exist, my BFF reminds me every day of that.

    ReplyDelete